East End Boys
Aims of East End Boys
The Pars Foundation is responsible for many children participating in grassroots football across Fife, part of which is our community team East End Boys.
Started in 2014 with a handful of teams its had now grown to having over 160 children playing for East End Boys.
The main aim of East End Boys is to give players the opportunity to be involved in playing football.
Aims for every player
- Create a learning environment
- To develop as a player and as a person
- Provide development opportunities
- Help build friendship and confidence
- To keep children playing football